Thursday 19 May 2011

a poem

The smile on your face. I count the days. In sunshine and sunrays I move through outer space. I can’t explain it but, you know I feel it. You see it in my eyes, I don’t hide, don’t conceal it. I must admit it - I’m different. You’ve never really met me. You haven’t read my mind but I know you think it’s tempting. I can tell. I can. I can tell by your eyes. I can tell by the feeling that you get when I’m inside. And not inside, but in, deep within your thoughts. I penetrate your mind, with mine, and I can’t stop. I can’t stop it. I can’t. I know that you want it. I’m honey; you’re a bee, and girl you’re all up on it. All the hottest days, they don’t compare to this. The feeling that we get in our lips when we kiss. When we dance in my mind, with my hand on your back. I slow down the time, and then, rewind it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment