Wednesday 2 March 2011

Starting to lose my mouth

I feel like I'm starting to lose my mouth / I feel like its not understanding what I'm about / I feel like the world is weighing me down / I feel like when I spit I don't hear a sound / I feel like I'm just thinking to much / I feel like the words are just not enough / I feel like I need to hold the mic with grit / but I feel like the mic holds me when I spit / I'm starting to lose my mouth and it sucks / I feel like I just need to not give a fuck / I need to let it all out when I'm throwing it down / put my ear to the ground and.... stomp out the sound / surround myself with the positive vibe / take a deep breath and... feel alive / cuz I feel like I am losing my mouth / Its not gone but its on its way out....

No comments:

Post a Comment